Feng shui is an ancient Chinese system of aesthetics believed to help a person to improve life by receiving positive energy from the nature. Listed are a few points to help you to improve your luck both in office and at home. Just by placing a few live, green and healthy plants, if one can change one’s misfortune to good luck then its worth it.
The power of live plants in your home
- Plants are auspicious from the point of feng shui. It is always good to grow live plants in the house, especially wooded plants.
- Plants in the office also bring about increased luck in your career. Place plants in the east, south or south-east corners of your office for maximizing your luck.
- If you are a married couple and want to have children, do not put flowering plants in the bedroom. Instead, place a basket of fruits in your bedroom. Fruits, especially pomegranates, are a symbol of fertility.
- Don’t place thorny plants such as cactus inside your home. Thorny plants do form a protective shield, and could be placed outside the home. Don’t place them too near the front door. They could be placed a little further away from the door, or in the balcony.
- Don’t place bonsai plants inside or outside the home. They represent stunted growth in feng shui.
- Trim your plants regularly. Overgrown plants promote bad energy.
- Fresh flowers bring luck and fortune in your home. Place fresh flowers in your living room on a regular basis. However, once they die, throw them out. Don’t leave dying flowers in your home.
- Avoid placing dried flowers in your house. They are believed to bring misfortune. However you can put artificial flowers.
- Do not place any flowers, plants or any other auspicious feng shui symbol in the bathroom. The good luck will backfire and turn into bad luck.
- Oranges and lemons are believed to be powerful symbols of fortune, and bring prosperity to the home. They should be placed at the entrance of your home or shop.