Put 8 spoons of sugar, with 2 lime juices on a saucepan. Keep it on low flame and continuously stir it with a ladle or spoon. The sugar will melt and the concoction will turn honey colored. Keep stirring it until there are no sugar crystals. You can check the consistency by lifting the wax with the spoon, it should not flow freely, but should look like a sticky substance.You can add very minimal water while you are stirring, just in case
This wax has to be heated and should not be used cold.
Some Do’s and Don’ts
- Never wax just after sunbathing or after going to a tanning salon
- After waxing, wait at least a few hours before anything even perfume
- Do not wax if you have …Skin allergies, Acne, Any other skin disorder or very sensitive skin
- Always read instructions for the waxing products you are using
- If you are not sure how to wax – call a salon for information