Here is Cucumber Raita Recipe that you can not resist. Cucumbers are known for their health benefits. Cucumbers are mainly eaten in the fresh green variety. Cucumbers reduce water loss, reduce injury and improve exterior beauty. Check out this easy and fast Cucumber Raita Recipe:
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita
- ½ cup Peeled & seeded Cucumber pieces cut into cubes
- ½ cup tomatoes pieces without seeds (remove inner seeds juicy area)
- 2 cups Plain Non-Fat Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 small bunch of chopped Fresh Coriander
- ¼ tbsp Salt to taste
- ¼ tbsp Pepper
Cucumber Raita Recipe
- Whip the yogurt with sugar in a bowl.
- Add the cucumber pieces and tomatoes pieces into it.
- Season with salt and pepper powder and mix well.
- Sprinkle the cumin powder on top & Garnish with chopped coriander.
Serve on top or on the side of your favorite dish. Cucumbers Raita also has lot of health benefits.