Friendship day is celebrated across the world. Friendship day is not particularly those who are just friends. How important is it to have a spouse who is, also, your best friend to you? On this Friendship day ask this question to yourself - Is your husband your best friend?
As we know Friendship and companionship are the roads to men’s hearts. Consequently it’s the wife who must encourage her husband to talk and share his feelings. Both should have better understanding of each others’ emotional heights and their needs. In married life the husband can be the best friend for women. The husband and wife can be real best friends. They spend most of time together.
If your husband is your friend then he will take care of you in all aspect of your life. Whenever you need him, he will be with you. Feeling of Friendship is easy to give, and so wonderful to receive from the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.
When you love to do things together, watch movies, go for vacations, party with friends, and so on – you two are great friends. By doing things together, you gradually develop interest in activities that are common to your interests – you develop a deep friendship. By doing things together, both of you can enjoy that feeling of togetherness associated with the task and you can capture an opportunity to learn more about your partner’s choices. One of the best way to be your husband’s best friend is to talk about all things that interest them.
Is your husband your best friend?
Is your husband your best friend? Here we have a checklist to find out whether your husband is your best friend or not? You have to answer in Yes or No to all these questions:
Checklist to evaluate if you and your husband are best friends
- Do you and your husband share your deep feelings with each other?
- Do you and your husband have common interests and activities that you do together?
- Do you and your husband fight like close friends and quickly make up?
- Do you and your husband have common friends?
- Does your husband takes your advise before taking important decisions?
- Do you often hang out together with other friends?
- Are you sure that your husband will support you even if you do not agree to his advise?
- Do you and your husband enjoy each other’s company?
- Can you wake up your husband in middle of night and share with him some minor issue that is bothering you. All this despite making him mad or angry at you?
- Do you trust you husband that he will always think good of you?
To evaluate on how close is your friendship with your husband – take the above questions and answer them in Yes or No. Here is the key to find out the results:
- 10 Yes: Great you and your husband are Best Friends
- 8-9 Yes: You guys are Very Good friends – however little work will make you Best Friends
- 6-7 Yes: You guys are Good friends - There is a lot of room to improve
- 3-5 Yes: You have some friendship traits in your relationship but things are not disastrous
- 0 – 2: Signs are not good - revisit the relationship as there is always hope
Happy friendship day