Mango Lassi is one of the best Lassis to be taken during the summer season where mangoes are available in plenty in the stores.
Lassis are good for health of-course as it cools down the heat in the body, the Lassi will be made with curd, lets check out how the Mango Lassi Recipe to be prepared. When your thirsty especially during the afternoon time this liquid item will provide good energy along with reducing thirsty and also you will be consuming the seasonal fruit vitamins.
Meal Type: Veg
Time to Prepare: 5 – 15 min
Meal: For 1 – 2
Calorie Type: Medium
1. Peeled and chopped mangoes – 21/2 cups
2. 1 cup ice
3. 1 cup buttermilk
4. 1 tsp finely chopped toasted pistachios
How to prepare Mango Lassi Recipe
1. Mix 21/2cups peeled and chopped mangoes, 1 cup each ice and buttermilk, and q/4 cup honey in blender.
2. Stir it up smooth puree smooth.
3. Pour into cool glasses and sprinkle top with ground cardamom and finely chopped toasted pistachios.