Double ka meetha is a dessert of Hyderabad. Are you bored of eating bread sandwich and bread toast out of bread, then here is a very delicious Hyderabadi double ka meetha Recipe.
Uncut bread loaf 1
Khoa 1 cup
Sugar 1/2 cup
Milk 1/2 litre
Dry fruits sliced ( kaju, kishmish, badam, karboja seeds)
Oil for frying bread
Ghee for frying dry fruits 3 tsp
Water 1/2 glass
- First of all, pick up bread and cut bread into triangls and deep fry them in oil.
- Drain on tissue paper and place on a plate.
- Pick up a bowl and boil it water in it, add sugar and keep stir it till becomes thick like a syrup.
- Add cardamom and add syrup over the bread mix slowly and keep aside.
- Pick up a pan, pour ghee and all dry friuts to it and fry.
- Add this mixture to fried bread along with ghee.
- Boil milk in a bowl on slow flame, now add khoya stir becomes thick.
- Add a pinch of saffron to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Off the heat and add the mixture directly to the bread and mix well
- Let the mixture soak with bread for 30 min max.
- Once it is done, serve it as a dessert.