The microwave is one of the most regularly used home appliances for cooking in the kitchen. Microwave is the fastest and simplest way to preheat the food. But be careful! It only takes one event of something blast in the microwave.
What not to put in Microwave
Here are a few things you do not put in the microwave.
- Do not operate the empty microwave.
- Do not try to dry your clothes or any newspapers or other materials that can catch on fire in the microwave.
- Do not use metal containers or dishes with metal frame or any metal twist knot.
- Do not use sealed jars or any bottles with tops on. They may break.
- Make sure to remove any plastic store wraps before you cook or defrost anything in the microwave.
- Do not try and boil eggs in the microwave they will explode.
- Make sure to tear down in anything with skin like potatoes or apples or they can burst.
- Make sure you stir any liquids before you heat them or they can explode.
Bonus precautionary tips about Microwave
- If the Microwave catch the fire, immediately turn off the timer and leave the doors closed and unplug or shut off the circuit breaker to the kitchen.
- Be careful while cooking in a microwave!
- Always remember to read the manual of manufacturer and follow their tips & precautions