Doodh peda is a sweet dish made with milk and sugar. Doodh Peda is one of the most popular North Indian desserts. Doodh Peda is easy to make and delicious in taste. Enjoy making Doodh pedas for raksha bandhan or rakhi festival.
Ingredients for Doodh Peda
- 4 cups of Milk Powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 400gm of Sweet Condensed Milk (2 can)
- 2 slices of Butter (unsalted)
- ½ cup of Nuts (almonds, pistachios, raisin)
- 6 cardamom pods powder
Preparation Method for Doodh Peda
- Heat the butter in a wide bowl for a minute.
- Now add the milk powder, sugar and condensed milk and mix them all gently and evenly.
- Finally add the ground cardamom powder into it. Remove from the heat and make it as dough.
- After that let it cool until you can handle the mixture in the hand.
- Take a wide plate and grease it.
- Now make round balls out of the mixture using the hand and flatten them and place it in the greased plate so that it can’t stick out in the bottom.
- Garnish with nuts.