Cham Cham recipe is a sweet dish made up of Paneer. Cham cham look like rasgulla it different in shape and added cream.
Ingredient for Cham Cham
- 1kg Paneer
- 8 cups Water
- 4 cups Sugar
- 4 tbsp Rose Water
- A few strands of Saffron
- 400gms Fresh Thickened Cream
- ½ cup crushed dry fruits
- Silver foil as per required
Preparing Method for Cham Cham
- Take a bowl put the Paneer and squeeze it. Massage till there no lumps and completely smooth.
- Prepare sugar syrup by adding sugar and water in a pan and bring the mixture to a boil.
- While the sugar syrup boils, divide the Paneer dough into small oval shaped balls and roll between the palms till smooth.
- Gently dip the balls to the sugar syrup and cover for 8-10 minutes and then remove form heat.
- Allow the Cham Cham to cool completely before touching them.
- When cool, pour the rose water and saffron strands on the Cham Cham and chill for a few hours.
- When chilled, remove the Cham Cham from the syrup and arrange in a platter.
- Whisk the fresh cream till thick and fluffy. Fill into an icing bag and pipe a swirl out (with a thick nozzle) onto each Cham Cham.
- Garnish with slivers foil and dried fruit and serve.