How to make mehndi designs last longer -Bridal mehndi is a special aspect of an Indian bride’s beauty on her wedding day.
Among many other different mehndi designs the Arabic mehndi deigns are popular in the whole world. Mehndi designing is turns out to be an art and fashion activity. It will be see that at many exhibitions or entertaining zones Mehndi designers applying mehndi to the interested people. How to make mehndi designs last longer, here are the tips.
- After applying keep it on for four hours till it is fully dry.
- Apply a mixture of lemon and sugar twice, to the dry part.
- It is to be noted that sugar is proportionate or else it will make the mehndi odd.
- Spill out the dry Mehendi and do not wash it for 24 hours.
- Do not use harsh soaps for 48 hours.
- Apply oil to darken the mehndi.